Friday, August 29, 2008

Yesterday was our 26th wedding anniversary 28th August.We couldn't do anything as Brian had to have a colonoscopy today and wasn't allowed the type of food we like to celebrate. So we went out on Wednesday night to our Favourite Italian restaurant Bongornios-We had a nice meal.

One of my special year 12 students sent me a beautiful message to wish me a happy anniversary and quite a few of them wished it to me at school. It is these special efforts that people make that touch my heart and give me confidence that there are nice people out there. None of my family said anything to me. Brian did say "Happy Anniversary" in the morning.

I chose red and blue for this post as these were the colours of my bridesmaid and the men's suits.

0 Comments:

Elissa Rose

In loving memory of my granddaughter Elissa Rose
31-5-31-5-09