Sunday, August 10, 2008

Another weekend has come and gone. I had a great weekend and feel so relaxed. Friday was housework all day. Then on Friday night I made a special dinner for Brian and I and Cooper who loves to be in the thick of things with his family. I made a Chicken dish and chocolate Mouse. A few glasses of wine and we were very relaxed.

Saturday more housework and bits and pieces. Brian and I went tot he movies and saw Mama Mia. Was a fun movie. I love the Abba songs. Had Pizza and a bottle of red.

Today we went to friends place who live on top of the hill at Razorback and was a relaxing and great afternoon eating and drinking-red again. Clare made the most beautiful 3 course meal as well as nibblies and after dinner drinks and chocolate. Their company was fantastic and the scenery was spectacular. We also witnessed a storm brewing but didn't get much there.

Back to school tomorrow after a relaxing weekend.

0 Comments:

Elissa Rose

In loving memory of my granddaughter Elissa Rose
31-5-31-5-09