Saturday, November 17, 2012

The Cuttlebug Spot Challenge

'Use 3 different embossing/diecutting items'
This is the challenge this week at The Cuttlebug Spot . I have used 2 different embossing folders. One I used on the green patterned paper and then sanded it.The maroon cardstock was embossed using one of the sentiment folders. Then I used a Provo Craft star die to cut out the stars on the card.The card is cut in an angle on the top and bottom to give it an unusual shape.

Close up showing the 3 folders/dies I used.

2 Comments:

Granmargaret said...

Lovely card Rose-Anne

Jannie said...

This is a great card! Love the way you used our challenge!

Thank you so much for joining us at The Cuttlebug Spot!

Cuttlebugs & Hugs
Jannie

Elissa Rose

In loving memory of my granddaughter Elissa Rose
31-5-31-5-09