These flowers were given to me by my ex practical student to thank me for the good report I gave her that landed her a permanent position in a high school. What a lovely thought.
Little House on the Prairie (TV vs Books)
20 hours ago
These flowers were given to me by my ex practical student to thank me for the good report I gave her that landed her a permanent position in a high school. What a lovely thought.
Posted by Rose-Anne at Wednesday, January 06, 2010
Labels: flowers
In loving memory of my granddaughter Elissa Rose
31-5-31-5-09
In Memory of Joyce Jeakings a lovely and talented lady.
In Memory of Melba(Mel) Openshaw a rare kind.
Both ladies I was blessed to have known in the papercraft field and I miss having them around.
1 Comment:
Lovely flowers!
Happy New Year to you, and thank you for your Christmas card and letter!
Monica
Post a Comment