Sunday, July 05, 2009

Basic Grey Card











This card has a long history. LOL. I saw a brochure on
my colleague's desk and thought to myself "mmmmmmm I can make a card made out of that design" So I mentally took a photo and came home and designed a card based on what I saw. I have made 3 variations SO FAR of this design. Here is the first and I have used SALT cardstock and Basic Grey Marrakesh. the Basic Grey is the cover from a pack and instead of throwing it out I keep it and use it for cards. WASTE NOT WANT NOT is my Motto.
I stamped the sentiment with a Kaisercraft wooden stamp and then went over it with Bronze Kindy Glitz. The blue cardstock has been punched using my favourite insect the dragonfly and also with flowers.

2 Comments:

Libby Dyson said...

Another great creation Rose-Anne. I am amazed at what you use as a basic for your creations. Stunning.

Anonymous said...

This is beautiful Rose-Anne... I hope you and your family are doing better. I have had you in my thoughts and prayers...
Love, Christina

Elissa Rose

In loving memory of my granddaughter Elissa Rose
31-5-31-5-09