Monday, March 20, 2006

I have been so busy that I haven't been on here in ages. I miss telling all my news. Anyway the most exciting news is the birth of my grandson. This is the first little boy I have had in my life as I have 2 daughters and a grandaughter.

COOPER FRANCIS ROSS
Born 17th March 2006(St Patrick's day)
Weight 7lb 3oz
Length 54cm
Time 10:45
Amanda had a c-section and was almost 2 weeks overdue. the doctor said it would be a long and painful labour and he wasn't engaged etc etc and he advised that she have a caesar. I wasn't impressed but who am I to argue with the doctor LOL. Anyway all is well and she is up and about and walking and so happy.

1 Comment:

Chris Millar said...

Congratulations Rosey on becoming a grand mother to such a gorgeous little boy! How exciting!!!!! I've read through the other posts and see that everything is going well! Congrats to Amanda as well! He looks like a little cherub!

Elissa Rose

In loving memory of my granddaughter Elissa Rose
31-5-31-5-09