Thursday, October 13, 2011
Tuesday, October 11, 2011
These are the handmade cards my friends gave me for my birthday in September.
Saturday, October 08, 2011
The booklets below I made for my Year 12 Biology Class. the students loved them. i also did a Test Tube Award for each student for either funny or serious things they did in class. There are more photos inside and a message to them.
Thursday, October 06, 2011
Wednesday, October 05, 2011
Tuesday, October 04, 2011
|I have made these flowers from Japanese papers. I used to make them out of fabric and thought they might look Ok in paper. They worked.|
1. Draw a freehand circle on white cardstock.
2. Cut out a larger circle than the drawn one in the Japanese paper.
3. Glue circumference to circumference making a few pleats in the larger circle as you glue.
4. There will be a big hump in the centre, press it down to make the folds in the centre.
5. Cut the 2 layers out as a circle and fold back the cardstock here and there to make the petals.
6. Decorate the flowers with Kindy Glitz etc.